Way back in April, we had some Family Photos done. You have seen a few of them on a couple posts that I have done about the boys. We got them done by a friend, Katrina of Sassafrass Photography. She does an excellent job and we will be seeing her again. I really love her relaxed style and the way she tried to make us look natural.
Here are a few of my favorites. My only regret with the whole thing had nothing to do with Katrina. My angel children were too busy to be bothered with looking at the camera, much less smiling. Darn Stinkers.
.jpg)
Probably my fav. This is the one that I had printed for the wall. Now to get it in the frame and hung...
.jpg)
Doing a funny pose...
.jpg)
Maybe Matt and I should have just sat stone faced too...
.jpg)
Love Steven peeking out from behind Matt. And Sammy's scowl.
.jpg)
Love Steven's face in this one too
.jpg)
Sam looks really happy in this one. He is actually about to scream because he wants Steven to let go of him... Looks good to me though.
.jpg)
Another looks-happy-but-actually-screaming one
.jpg)
This is what Steven does when you tell him to smile. Super cute, but I wish that it was as genuine as Sam's in this one...
.jpg)
Our first picture of the two of us since our wedding. No one wants to see us anyway. Our boys are too cute.
2 comments:
Very cute :) I love the laughing boys..
Love the new family photos! You have the cutest little boys!!
Post a Comment