This is my sweet Steven. He has a huge imagination and is full of energy. He keeps himself busy all day long with grand imaginary games and playing with his brother. He loves to run on the grass outside, ride his spiderman scooter, eat ice cream and squirt things with a spray bottle. He has a good grasp on the english language, so now he is starting to invent his own words for things. He loves playing with toy cars, helping grandma feed her ducks and chickens and reading books. He is figuring out the potty training thing... but most times he just can't be bothered to stop playing and use the potty. Hopefully soon he will get it all figured out!
Some of his favorites...
Favorite Snack: sour stuff
Favorite Treat: suger cookie
Favorite Toy: Moe, the chevron car
Favorite Color: don't have one of those
Favorite Movie: Napoleon Dynamite
Favorite T.V show: Backyardigans
Favorite Book: Cars book
The pictures below were taken by Katrina of Sassafrass Photography. We got them taken back in April. She did a fantastic job and we love her work!

This is one of my favorite faces that Steven makes. It is his concentrating face. He was looking at the lens of the camera because Katrina told him that a lady bug was in it that was changing colors. It was the only way she could get him to look at the camera. I am glad that she caught him making this face because I have been trying to catch it and never seem to be able to.
Some of his favorites...
Favorite Snack: sour stuff
Favorite Treat: suger cookie
Favorite Toy: Moe, the chevron car
Favorite Color: don't have one of those
Favorite Movie: Napoleon Dynamite
Favorite T.V show: Backyardigans
Favorite Book: Cars book
The pictures below were taken by Katrina of Sassafrass Photography. We got them taken back in April. She did a fantastic job and we love her work!

This is one of my favorite faces that Steven makes. It is his concentrating face. He was looking at the lens of the camera because Katrina told him that a lady bug was in it that was changing colors. It was the only way she could get him to look at the camera. I am glad that she caught him making this face because I have been trying to catch it and never seem to be able to.

I could just sit and look at these photos all day! I think he was looking at the "ladybug" again in this one.

I love that I get to hang out with this fun guy all day long. We have such fun conversations. I love all the stuff that he comes up with and the random things that he says. I am going to miss him in September when he starts preschool, but he is going to love it. Lots of kids to play with and fun things to learn. He is growing up way too fast...
When did he get to be almost 4 years old? When did I get old enough to have an almost 4 year old!?


No comments:
Post a Comment