I got the boys a fun new sprinkler:
I thought it would be fun and that they would love it. It shoots water a LOT further than I anticipated. Soaked the front porch the first time I used it.
Both of the boys hate it and they won't play in it.
I guess there's always next summer...
3 comments:
Try turning the water down way low so it only shoots out a teeny bit. See if they're less leery of that. Then increase the stream until it's comfortably exciting. This is what we had to do with our sprinkler toy. It was too scary at first. (Good luck.)
I think my girls would probably react the same way. I hate when I get so excited about something that i've gotten them only to discover they hate it. :) I bet they will like better in a few years.
Isn't that how it always goes. Mom thinks she is brilliant with mother of the year award definately headed her way, kids hate it. Happens to me all. the. time.
Post a Comment