Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Puddle Jumping

I need to blog about a few camping trips... but I don't have time right now, so I will blog about this instead...

We have a dip in the driveway by the side of our house. The boys like to play in the puddle that's made when it's full of water.  If it hasn't rained in a while, a bucket of water dumped into it works just as well. 

This is actually a pretty frequent pasttime around here. We fill up the puddle, and the boys splash in it for a while.  They love it!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

childishkim said...

haha! That's a funny idea :) Whatever makes 'em happy and wears them out, right?

Bec said...

Puddle jumping is actually a source of many happy childhood memories for me. It's awesome how entertained kids can be with just a little water (and/or mud)! Cute.

Sonja Larsen said...

Cute little boys, boys always love puddles and dirt, looks like alot of fun.

Smith Family said...

How cute!