While we were in Logan for the 4th of July, we went to the Jenson Books Warehouse to see what it was all about. I had heard from a couple of people that it was fun and that you could get good deals on books. Boy were they right! We were there for about an hour and a half. the boys loved it! It was a good enough price that I could let them dig through the bins and if they wanted something, they could get it! Even if it was a little weird or I normally wouldn't pay money for that particular book.
We filled two of their bags. One just didn't seem like enough because we found too many great books!
Sammy didn't have shoes on that particular day. They were in the car, I just didn't have them on his feet.
We don't do that anymore...
A picture of our loot. We ended paying $14 plus tax. We walked away with 62 total books!
Here is our loot at home. on of my favorites that we got was the illustrated biography of Abraham Lincoln. We got it for Matt since he had to stay home and do homework.
It breaks down to 2 books for Matt, and 60 books for the boys. 28 of those were board books. I hate buying board books at the bookstore because they always seem really expensive for how small they are.
I think we will definitely be going again, but first we need to get the boys a bigger bookshelf. Their's is currently maxed out!
1 comment:
That is crazy! I might have to make a trip up to Logan just to go there! Laryssa is getting sick of her books and needs some new ones.
Post a Comment