Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Years Eve 2010-2011


Once again, I have no pictures to go with this post! I guess a new years resolution needs to be that I actually get out my camera and take pictures!
We had my brother Brian, and his wife Bonnie come and stay for the weekend of New Year's again this year.  They stopped off in Ogden to pick up our buddy Nate on the way down.  There was lot's of good food, lot's of fun and relaxing and lots of playing the x-box. We love it when friends come to stay and hope that they get to come again soon!
We also got to go to our annual gingerbread waffle event with our friends the Bostwicks. It was so nice to see old friends and catch up. Hopefully we see you all again before next New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gingerbread waffles?! Where do I sign up? Yum!!

Melissa said...

I will send u the recipe!