Sunday, January 2, 2011

Steven's first Day Of School

When did my sweet Stevie get so big!   


 Here he is only a couple of days old.

Steven started preschool the day after we got back from camping at Bear Lake , so Sept. 7th.  He really loves it, but he is stubborn about it too. He has these days where he just decides that he doesn't want to do his work. And if he decides that he doesn't want to, no amount of coaxing or punishing from the teachers seems to get him to do it. He isn't naughty though, he would sometimes just rather sit and watch the other kids do their work instead.  I am glad that he will have one more year of preschool under his belt before he starts kindergarten.


Here he is all ready to go to school. We walked from home and he and Sam rode in the bike trailer, which I pushed like a stroller.


When we got there, he just ran right in. I didn't even get a hug goodbye from him! (don't worry, he made up for I picked him up) 
I think it helps that both of his teachers are ladies from our ward and a bunch of the kids in his class are also in his primary class so he knew a bunch of them going into it.  I love having a couple of hours of just Sammy time too. I don't get a lot of that!

we also got Steven's pictures taken for his fourth birthday.  Amber Goddard did a great job! We went to a pumpkin patch in Riverton so that Steven could sit on Tractors!
He is looking so grown up!



1 comment:

childishkim said...

Way cute pictures! Good to see you again this week. :)