Steven turned four back in November! It is so crazy that he has been in our lives for four years! With his strong personality, he makes everyday a new adventure! For this year he helped me make his birthday cake and Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner. One of these years I need to start doing an actual party for Birthdays....
Here are a few pictures of our fun (excuse the pantslessness of Steven. We were in the throws of potty training and he was spending a lot of time with no pants!)
We made an M&M's barrel cake.
Sticking the kit kat bars to the frosting. This Birthday cake was my first success with a layered cake and it was really exciting, for me at least!
After we got the Kit Kats on, we dumped on a bunch of peanut butter M&M's. I love the look of this cake! Stevie had lots of fun putting all of the candy on it!
This is what it looked like after we cut into it. It was really good, but you can only eat one piece!
Grandma gave Stevie a little guitar so he can play with daddy...
Sammy gave Stevie some Word World movies. They were a huge hit and they watched them constantly, at least until they discovered "Despicable Me".
And just because I love them... Here are a few of Steven's 4 year pictures. Sorry if I already posted any of these but I really like them!



2 comments:
Your cake looks awesome! The kit kats were a great idea!
I really love that candy cake - not sure if i'm brave enough to make it. PLEASE BLOG MORE!
Post a Comment