Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thanksgiving


Our Thanksgiving this year was a lot of fun but I apparently didn't take any pictures!  This is VERY unfortunate because my sis-in-law hosted dinner at her house this year and she did a fantastic job! She had these fun little favors at everybody's place at the table. She also had fun stickers and art projects for the kids to work on!  The food was super delicious and the company was fun too! After we ate thanksgiving dinner, we headed to Logan to spend the rest of the weekend with my family.  I like to be in Logan for black Friday. I like to go to Joann's and the store in Logan is a lot less crowded than the store closest to me.  this year my awesome cousin Terri came with me and we had a BLAST!!!! We made plans to go together next year and I can't wait!

No comments: